Sunday, August 15, 2010

i've been trying to write something here,about my life, about what happened the last few weeks,or what movies i watched or where did i go but i never got around posting it.i didn't know why but i don't feel like saying anything.

maybe life has been a tad uninspiring.i feel a bit tired of school but i do not want my to graduate.contradicting?yes.i'm afraid i end up doing things because there is nothing else for me to do.i want to do something to my life that makes me proud of myself, of what i will achieve.but i will leave that in the hands of Allah and i am just here to pray and pray and keep praying.my point of telling you this is that i am happy for how things are working out for K.i wish things will work out for me,that things will come to me instead of me hoping for them to come.

as for now,let's just pray that Allah will answer my prayers and He knows what's best for me.

No comments: