Saturday, October 16, 2010

i'm very strict when it comes to planning.i'm a scheduled person.my life is followed by a set of timetable.what time to wake up, what time to eat, what time to watch tv,how long, what time to do my assignment, how long to do it and what time to sleep. it may sound like an uptight life,or yes i may sound like an uptight person.i'm pretty strict with what i have planned out for myself or what others have planned out for me.i do not like my plans to be meddled.i'm not a spontaneous person, i tried and do sometimes be a spontaneous person.when a person make plans with me they better stick with it. i'm also very particular with time. if you decide to meet me at a certain time, you better dont cancel last minute on me and change to another time unless it's serious circumstances.you already have guessed that i do not like last minute.it's better to be inform early,say two hours earlier.i like stringent plans.you can say it's a bad thing,or that i should live life spontaneously cause it's more fun. well, my arguement is that i find ease when my time is planned out and i know what is going to happen.i like to be prepared.but the problem is now having a boyfriend who prefers spontaneity.the challenge, how do we balanced it out? for me,i take pleasure(and sometimes pain hahah) in having someone who works differently from me.he can do what i cannot do and he cannot do what i can do.to balance it out, i accept spontaneity from time to time and try having fun with it.i'm able to do it when i'm with him.for him,vice versa. didn't mean to type this but this is what came out when K decided to push the timing to meet me from 5 to 6pm.

4 comments:

HEE HEE GUESS WHO! :D said...

"Like"

M said...

IT'S KAT!

Hamidah said...

SO FIERECEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

M said...

what so fierce? me?hehehe