Saturday, October 30, 2010

this week has been a really busy week for me. it's only the 2nd week of school and i'm exhausted.i'm really glad that is over because i'm going to Japan!i have been waiting for this for months. it will be my very first time riding on a plane.i'm really very very anxious.i'm scared actually, hopefully i won't be paranoid. it will be the first time that i am so far away from my family.the heart is heavy to leave to be honest.i don't know how it will feel like to feel so far away from them and Khidhir.i pray Allah to give me the strength.i know it's only for a week but..
anyway, to those reading this, pray that i will have a safe journey to Tokyo and will reached Singapore safely..
I love my family and khidhir!will miss you guys so much, hope i won't be homeseick.goodbye till i blog again :)

No comments: