Friday, December 17, 2010

school is draining me especially when you wished that you were in your dream course.there were several opportunities that i passed off because of school.if i had more time, i would like to do baking, taking up sewing class, getting myself a driving lesson and also taking my time to read and increase my knowledge.when i do have time now, all i want to do is lie in my bed,spend my time watching TV shows, facebook-ing and twitter.those are my temporal replacement of school.i do not think of school when i do that of course.what i want to do for all these 2 years takes time.unfortunately time isn't on my side.if i don't finish up my work, it will be always at the back of my mind,bugging me.if i do something else, without finishing my work,i can't do it peacefully.like the simplest things of all, watching tv.that is why i couldnt take up what i've been wanting to do.just a few days ago, my mam told me that my dad would sponsor me to sewing class.this is the second time i said no.no because i have no time.it's sad but that's life.i hope it's not a sign that i'm not fated to sew.i've always wanted to and i hoped i could start when i have graduated. but the other issue like money will crop in.we'll see how alright.it's just that in design, you are always on the rush for time. we are chasing time,time fooled us sometimes. it sucks and it's starting to wear me down and of course, everyone else in my course.

now that it is mid december, time can you please slow down a little.because i need time.i need more time seriously..

No comments: