Sunday, August 21, 2005

basically today was totally dull.i just missed ndp a lots and lots.haiz.it's just so sad to leave things that we don't want.ahaha.i'm such an emo.anyway,.fuck haryati lah.i really can't fanthom why i hate her so much.lucky i've changed.if not she will be my next victim apart from mdm koh.

i went to friendster and this guy add me.at that moment i was mad at my father but suddenly when i looked at his pic,his smiles seemed to cheer me up and one of his caption made me laughed out.ahahaha.i felt like giving him a testi but oh no,i'm so malu!!!!anyway,he'll remain another aquantaince tat add me in friendster.not more than that.too bad mas.as i was reading my testi,i realised that my very own best fren didn't give me one and i didn't even give her too testi in her new account.pathetic eh?probably i write for her next time.

did i tell u i hate saturdays?esp when u have to spend time with ur family.no matter how much i try to love my parents,i just can't.their attitudes just pissing me off everytime.and yeah,i hate my brothers too coz they making life much more difficult for me and my family.thanks for having my sisters.masy always have something to talk bout and sarah have always been so patient to me.i think i'm so bad to her.i always vent my anger on her too and still,she tolerate it and even offer her kindness.thanks sis!

No comments: