Saturday, August 20, 2005

changed my skin.it supposed to be black but it wasn't.i never had white skin before,so i gave it a try and since the skin is really nice!!..sorry to lin if i didn't used her skin for that long.my itchy hands can't stop it!

anyway,we didnt have any cca today but it was totally havocked when we want to go home coz we need to our guides teacher to write a letter so that we can go out from the school.my school's security is tight.i argued with mr goh and that mr lim bermisai kontot.so fed up.if i like this,i rather have cca on friday and nth on wednesday as the gates are open freely on that day.watever it is,i want to change the days coz it's so troublesome.

i passed my geog end of year!but i failed my map despite having 39/50 for my overall.i'm sucks at map lor.i knew it since the beginning.mis rin wrote on my paper:DISAPPOITING.i got 4/10.very teruk right?and i got paper 2 35 /40.i was happy that i'be beaten sheena but not satisfied coz uvanese beaten me.damn it.i must make sure i beat him in social studies.

went to lepak after school at kranji.around the turf club there and bawa blok maner ntah.but i prefer at kranji!i like!

No comments: