Monday, August 01, 2005

being sick is great

i didn't go to school today.i'm sick.my asthma is back.i thought that i've crashed this illness coz it's been a year i didn't have any asthma attack.on sunday,i went to clinic but all were close.damn it right?i was totally out of breath when i reached yew tee as i can't walk very long distance when i'm having asthma.so today i didn't go to clinic as i feeling better and i dun want to waste my parent's money.i stayed at home and had a great time.it's good to spend you time for urself coz u're always surrounded by frens and family.so,i read seventeen and cleo.had a nice sleep in the afternoons and a delicious nasi ayam meal for lunch.but one thing that bothers me is that my headache is really bad till i feel like crashing my head to the wall.nvm,i take panadols later.i miss my frens even though it's been one day.i dun think they miss me :) got to from dan that tmr is map test.lucky someone told me coz none of my frens cared to sms me and tell me wat's happening to me or in school.a bit of disappointment flushed through :( nvm,i reckoned that they might be busy.dun just think of urself masturah.there's so much i want to say but little time i had now.i'm craving for PILLOWS.i can't wait for my sister to come back and bring my pillows to me!i guess that's all.ciao baby!

No comments: