Tuesday, August 02, 2005

haryati.u suck!

i was mad.mad at tat haryati!she asked the class to cut a lot of articles so that we can do like a sort of newpaper review.i was cursing her to arun.thanks for bearing my nonsense arun!i bought the papers so she can asked me to cut watever she wants?..wad do u think? cutting lessons?..that's sounds nice..i would love cutting things when i'm mad at her..like cut her tudung..and then cut her hair..and proceed to her eyes,mouth..and her insides..her tummy..livers and intestines..that would be nice..okie..i'm talking rubbish..doesn't mean she's malay..i must like her rite?..bring back my mr tan to me can can can?? sorry to arun for hurting ur ears as i can't stop complaining and mumbling to myself very much..


one moment i was really happy..and another moment i feel like crying..i feel so sad..wat happened to me oh god? my smiles are my pains,my laughter are my cries for help..i like that..i came up with that when i'm on my way home..to tell you,i have at least 5-10 minutes of self reflection everyday when i comes home..that makes me a better person..i'm contemplating announcing to ppl my new url..should i or should i not?..see first lah..ciao!

No comments: