Wednesday, September 28, 2005

i didn't go school today.i skipped obviously.

"tak nak gi skola?" my father asked.
"ah2,penat ar.adik ader byk hw and test." i answered
and my father walked off.

i just can't stand going to school today because of the amount of homework and tests.yesterday was in total mess.i began to realise that i got tons of things that coming up like:
-malay hw
-bio hw
-two eng compo
-maths ws
-chem hw
-malay test
-bio test
-social studies test
-maths test.

can you tell me how i can handle this?!but i didn't do maths and bio coz it's far difficult for me to do.and i haven't even study for my test although i have a day off.i can't study in the afternoons.at night is better.while everyone struggling to do bio test,i'm happily watching amazing race direct from satelite so at night no need to watch.just study!

yesterday we played soccer with guys.had so much laughter and joy.the most funniest part was when sheena was strolling,the ball hit her butt!ahahaha!i love to slide in the ball!anyone wants to play soccer with me?ahaha,watever shit.when mdm haryati told us yesterday that the presentation was postponed,i was so fed up with her coz one of the reason i came was because of the bloody presentation so lala went to talk to her and my group finished with our presentation.phew.

dah lah,i need to study.

No comments: