Wednesday, September 28, 2005

monday,we had kenduri again and instead of mourning for my grandmother's death,my relatives including the mak ciks were sharing stories and laughing away.i remembered,exactly 9 months ago after my grandfather's death we did the same thing.talking and laughing.

it's not that we forget bout my nenek but we got to move on right?anyway,mak gi was matchmaking again!me and few others girls were alos matchmade.i really dun understand why the mak ciks loved matchmaking.i think i will if i become a mak cik one day.but it was funny lah.i was enjoying their company though.

and the sec 2 guy i told you about?my father also matchmake me with him!nonsense sey!!
he's actually my father sepupu punyer anak.he said to me:
"bolehlah kau dgn hakim,jadi tali persaudaraan ayah dgn sepupu ayah tak akan terlepas."
absolutely bullshit!!!i was laughing like hell.my mom agreed so as my sis.she can even said:
"takpelah lah yah,adik pon dah ader matair.matair dier pon baik juga."
halo!!!??since when i got boyfren.she mentioned his name but i'm not going to mention here.very paisey you noe.

haiz,watever shit lah

No comments: