Thursday, September 01, 2005

POP was extremely fun.i enjoyed it.went out of the house quickly after arguing with my parents and i totally forgot to bring my hp.damn it right.so in the bus,something happened to jana.GASP!MOUTHHANGING OPEN.oh god.that was really embarassing.nice panty anyway jana.ahahaha.

the games was fun.okie.not bad.great job to lin and jana.ain isn't doing anything.she sucks.she can't lead.damn her.after tat we're given free time for our won.so since tommy syahril adli and and that chinese guy(they claimed that they were doing ncc project)we're cycling,me lin jana decided to cycle too. we followed them all the way to bedok jeti and my legs and butt really hur okie.it was tiring but i had a lot of fun.i love cycling.let's do it again.

i can't type anymore.my hand is aching like shit.and ppl are coming to my house to visit my father.from neighbours to relatives.i dunno how i can run for tmr cross country.i really aiming for the top 50.wish me luck ya.

No comments: