Friday, September 02, 2005

today was cross country at macritchie resorvoir.and yeah,it rained but still we continue with the ran.the ground was quite slippery esp when i have to go down the slope.very scary.i want to continue running but i have to come to halt when there was this particular slope that really tired me out.when i'm running along the road,i didn't want to give up so i quickly sprint although i was having short breath.and to my suprise,i won the top 50 medal!!!!!


yeah!!i did it!!i wasn't expecting it honestly.when i almost reaching,i didnt give up.i wanted it so badly and god answered my prayer!!alhamdullilah.syukur!i noe i made this a big deal but i just wanna prove to ppl that any asthmatic ppl is as fit as non-asthmatic ppl and to prove that although i'm fat,i still can run okie!

after that we looked for taxi.for almost one hour sey.can die.my gengs were really desprate.so me jana aisyah entertained ourselves by singing and dancing.patutlah satu taxi pon tak nak kiterorg coz they meluat tgk kiter joget.ahahaha.sillyness of us!!

ps/:my brother bought three frogs!!siao!

No comments: