Saturday, October 22, 2005

cahaya aidilfitri~black dog bone

listen to it!okay,my family can't stop listening from hari raya songs espacially my two bros.since my father bought the cd on hari raya songs,they keep listening to it and my brothers will sing with the lyrics and my father will start dancing.

oh god.wat a family.we'll be painting our rooms.maybe not my room because my mam bought cool green paint and i dun like green.not suitable for a lady's room.whole day,i've been reading the old cleo magazine that my sister bought two years ago.i should study tauhid,akhlak and fiqeh because my exams are tmr.i don't give a shit.


i think i need to do my ic after my camp.but then my mam will be busy because she'll be doing a lot of kuih and i got no one to accompany me.anyone kind hearted enough to accompany me?
leceh sey.so troublesome.i've been practising how to smile.whether or not i should show my teeth.i don't want to look horrible because at the age of 30(i guess)then you're allow to change the picture.

anyway,i totally forgot to say this:

I HAD THE BEST BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION SO FAR.THANKS ONCE AGAIN.

No comments: