Friday, October 21, 2005

I WANNA SAY A BIG ENORMOUS THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY FOR MAKING MY B'DAY A HAPPENNING ONE!!

*thanks to the people who wishes me happy birthday verbally,via sms,through
friendster or blog.
*thanks to yusri,dan,adli and syahril for sabatoging me(that was unexpected because it
was during fasting month)
*thanks to khairul afiq for the wonderful presents!!esp the card!
*thanks to syahril and fir for the cute presents!so cute lah!
*thanks to lin jana and aisyah for the cake!(i didn't expect a cake!!i thought we just play
with bunga api!)
*thanks to danial,zul haikal,khairil,ariff and some of dan's friend that i didn't
mention!thanks for eating the cake and celebrating it with me!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.I HEART YOU GUYS LOTS AND LOTS!THANKS FOR ALL THE SURPRISES!GOD BLESS YOU GUYS AND I HAD FUN!

No comments: