Friday, October 21, 2005

i had a great time on the 20th of october.before going to school,my father,mother and two brothers kissed me.so sweet lah!then in school,a lot of b'day wishes and the fairies and 3/2 girls sang me b'day song.after school,while i was walking,yusri throw an egg onto my head!i screamed out as i was so petrified!and it stinks lah!my hair was smelly!so,i washed my hair in the toilet and suprisingly,dan went to the girl's loo and throw something on my back.i think it was rempah kari and water!eeewww!!!i was jumping up and down and screaming my lungs out because i was wet and my uniforms was so dirty!lucky lala brought her pe shirt.so when i was at tha gate,i saw syahril adli and dan was running towards me so i quickly ran off but they caught me.adli threw an egg,dan missed it and syahril threw me paint mixed with kunyit,kicap and god knows wat they put it inside that plastic bag.it was really smelly and stinky!!i smelled worst than the shit!so,i went to meet syahril and fir again and syahril poured the whole packet of flour on me and i was white.so looking horribly,i met khai and izaan.then rushed off to lala's house and ppl were staring at me!after a good bath,my hair still smell of the egg.ahahaha,oh god!i stink!!

so later at night,me lin jana aisyah went to terawih and after that i thought we will play bunga api only with the guys but it turned out to be a surprise because lin aisyah jana bought me a cake.it was yummylicious!then,we started to play with bunga api and i reached home almost 11!lucky my parents didn't scold me!i enjoyed yesterday as there was a lot of surprises!thanks guys!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UBAI!

No comments: