Sunday, October 16, 2005

if you feel that your world is coming down onto you,
or if you ever feel like nothing is worth for,
and feeling low,think again.
because you still have family and friends that love you.


i want the life that i used to have,
the time when i enjoyed myself,
moments that are truely genuine,
no pretending,no hyprocrisy,
just happiness that comes sincerely from heart.


loving you is my biggest mistake ever
but knowing you is my best treasure
i wanna say thank you for being there whenever i need you.



there's an evil thought within me
everytime i tried to throw it away
it came back haunting me
giving me doubts and speculations
but then i began to realise that
it had grown within myself and a part of me that i can never erase.



i'm catching my dreams that await me
just a hope so i can make things better.



just a wish for me
a wish that we will reunite
to times that we usually had fun together.




emo?u bet.quotes from what i or someone else's feeling.thanks for reading ya.

No comments: