Sunday, October 16, 2005

saturday:
went to geylang in the morning.i hate it lah!!!!i hate going to geylang!esp during fasting time.my intention going there was to buy baju raya but i got so tired that i almost fainted there.my vision was so blurred!arrgghhhh!!!i went to look for my baju at the whole entire geylang but i found nothing!!waste my time sey!i really cannot take it coz the weather was so unbearable!went
to the bazaar,around the pasar,joo chiat and tanjong complex but yet i found nothing.maybe i'm too fussy but nothing is nice there.i found this baju kebaya.i fell in love with it but the price is so expensive.it's just a simple baju kebaya for 135 bucks.haiz,i'm not going there again.i will just ask my mam to buy watever baju there.i dun care anymore.bloody hell,spoilt my mood to even break fast.i get agitated so easily.i showed my attitude to my parents and to those who yg tak bersalah.then,i saw this two uncle drinking!!apa lagi,i rolled my two big round eyes at them.they were looking at me with their two cups of drinks.like so proud not having to fast.fuck to all those people who didn't fast but want to celebrate hari raya!u're not worth celebrating!ahhhhhhh!!!

No comments: