Friday, October 14, 2005

oh my god.it's been so long since i updated my blog!!i know my fans out there have been waiting
for me to write something.ahahaha!now,exams are over!!!!!!can update more daily.yeah,i've been very busy lately.

my first week of ramadan was the worst days for me as i was sick for almost a week.that's great isn't it?my exams are fine but i noe i didn't put in a lot of effort and i think i won't do quite well for my end of year.maths was the toughest subject that i have to encounter.for sure,i'm gonna flunk it.i think i won't get dinstinction for my social studies!!damn lah,the questions are not what i exepected.

okay,enough bout that.it's over mas.OVER.and now i can breathe easy.today,there's no school.it was bore for me.my sister borrowed sims 2 and going to borrow photoshop cd.i think i'm gonna spend my time doing new stuff.sims 2 is great and i'm gonna be addicted to it.at least i have something new to do.

dah lah,ciao and happy fasting guys!

No comments: