Wednesday, October 26, 2005

okay,on tuesday the whole sec 3 went to the dairy farm camp at bukit timah.the camp was ala resort except no beach and the rooms were 2 storey and parquet flooring.cool huh?the only not great thing was we're fasting and we have to go home.

my class name was teh syrup.our instructor idam was cool but rikko was irritating.my class did the high elements first and my group did the flying fox!!woohoo!!i was enthusiastic coz i've been dying to try it but when it's your turn,you dun feel like going because it was so high and scary when you just drop off from the building.my heart feel like coming out and i screamed the loudest.i wonder why other ppl didn't scream except sheena who screamed like a bird.ahahaha,everyone was laughing at her.the next was just standing on a piece of metal rod and hold on to a rope for support.when i was at the plank,i feel like not going but the guys motivated me because of their critics.i want to prove myself lah..and i managed it without difficulty!yeay!


then we had some team-building games before it started to rain.so when it rained,the sec 3 went to canteen and sort of have our campfire because we're cheering and singing campfire songs.i wanted to dance because one part,you have to move your shoulders but none of them are doing it,so i was a bit paisey.then we had dressing competition and each class have to send one representatives so my class chose me.then they dressed me as witch and i let my hair down and messed it up.they put toothpaste on my face okay!!then i have to strut.so,without shame,i laughed like a witch and made a fool infront of everyone.i noe i looked horrible.

then,home sweet home.

No comments: