Wednesday, October 26, 2005

what is the thing that people don't understand bout you?

the thing that most ppl don't understand me is that i THINK they see my friendliness and openness with guys are my ways of flirting and trying to get attention or even trying to be an extra with the guys.they are wrong obviously because i like being friends with the guys.i love hanging out with guys because i can spend the whole time laughing and trying to understand them.but ppl got it wrongly you see.i grow up hanging out with guys and girls too you see.
-when i'm in pri1-2,i play block catching with guys plus my sis
-when i'm in pri 3-4,i play soccer with guys and sort of tomboys
-when i'm 5-6,i have two close frens which is a guy
so,if you think i flirt,FUCK YOU.

there's so much thing that ppl might not understand me.

actually,i'm supposed to go out with my gangs but my father disallowed me because i upset him yesterday.nvm,at that time i was also feeling lazy.i wanna go out although he don't allow me as i was so mad at him nowadays but then i have to be a good girl so i can ask money from them to buy coloured contact lens.

MY MAM COOKED NASI TOMATO WITH AYAM MASAK MERAH AND UDANG!YUMMY!!

No comments: