Friday, November 25, 2005

my eyes are not blue.
it's me and my favourite juniors.are you as close to your juniors like us?
we still got time to sleep.
lin punched me and i still can smile.look at my hairband!
the sun guided us to happiness
i used to play with babi doll.look at fiza's collection of barbies!
zafri from sec 2 have a nose which looks like bawang(onion)
while cleaning up,me and jana have a mini fight.
the outcome.the delicious cookie done by us.
it was my stupid brilliant idea to put the
banana in that position.ahahaha.

i didn't go to guides today because i don't feel like it.hell,as if i care bout my attendance.i'm going to rashidah's house to play x-box.woohoo!

it's been one freaking week and i'm feel so fine.

a year i've known you.

a year of guiltiness.

a year of regretness.

a year of happiness.

a year of sufferings.

a year knowing each other.

a year of sms-ing you.

a year of quarellings.

a year of you waiting for me to say yes.

a year of shared laughters and smiles.

a year i'm hoping you to forget me.

a year of having lots of concern from you.

a year of contemplating.

a year that ended today.

No comments: