Thursday, November 24, 2005

okay,i woke up at 12 in the afternoon today.since there was no one at home,nobody wake me up and if the phone didn't ring i will be sleeping throughout the afternoon.supposingly,i should meet the girls at 12.30 to make cookies for sample but i reached fiza's house at around 2.ahaha,i'm always late for everything.

so,by the time i reached there,they were already making the dough into shape.the first thing i did was not to help but to eat the hari raya kuih at fiza's house.it was yummy and i didn't have my lunch yet neither do i have my breakfast.fiza's brother was quite irritating but i'm used to it because me myself is an irritating person.ahahaha.

we camwhored while waiting for fiza frens to go home.even though we said sarcastic words to them like "biler kawan kau mau balik" loudly to fiza,they still acted blur.after that,me lin jana walked all the way to lotty.it was a great walk because of the cool weather.i'm loving it man.

No comments: