Saturday, December 31, 2005

CONTENT:
-SPEECH
-FLASHBACK OF 2005
-AWARD WINNING
-THANKING TIME!
-NEW YEAR RESOLUTION


(wah,mcm buku gitu yer.)

firstly i would like to wish you guys a HAPPY 2006.have a good year ahead and most importantly,have lots of fun and priotise your studies at
the same time.

i don't feel excited like i do last year when it comes to 2005.i don't want to have high hopes and thinking that next year will be better cause i don't want to end up with a big disappointment.i do enjoyed 2005 but 2004 is greatly missed.it's been a hell of a year and learning to be more matured?it's OKAY year.i learnt so many things and i wish 2006 will be a better.INSYAALLAH.my faith in god is getting stronger every day and i'm blessed to have HIM.just thinking of him,it gives me a peacer of mind that no one else can.i'm thankful that i'm able to change and be a better daughter.having my mom to see my changes bring out a great relieve.it's so hard changing to something that aren't you but everything has got to change and we can't stick with the same attitude forever.it's so hard to make my mom notice it and having the patient not to talk back.i'm a bad tempered person and it's difficult.i'm so glad i'm not rude to teachers like i used to.but now,everytime teachers get on my nerves,all i have to do is just don't bother and think of Him.having to leave my 2/3 was tough but i came to a point that in life,we need to adapt to changes effectively because things won't stay put.one minute you're happy with what you have,the next thing you know it's gone.that's why you have to leave what pass you and get ready to face a new start.although this year is giving lots of problems,i'll never complained because look what i got.i got experience and lessons that i myself gained after the hardship.thank you allah.thank you so much.



FLASHBACK 2005
1.NDP!how can i forget this.so many laughters can be heard and so many tears shed,this is an experience that i'll never forget because it brought my closer to my friends.
2.tze hee,you inspired me with your patience.your advice will i not forget. 3.a new class,new friends,new subjects.everything was great.i wish i can learn to love my class more.
4.something happened to jana!how can i forget that!!!!!!!sshh,to those who know what happened.hehe.
5.got separated with lin and aisyah and felt that they have forgotten me jana lala but thanked god,everything went smoothly now.
6.remember jana lin aisyah when you left me and lala alone?i was devastated.we know something bad happened but never voice it out.promise me lin jana aisyah lala that you wont leave me okay?
7.CHANGING OF MATHS TEACHER.ahahaha!remember my class, the most quite,soft-spoken teacher ever?she's like a mouse.teaching to herself and the whole class was not listening!another teacher was the one looked like a duck?!with a mangkok hair!her voice is so loud and so squeaky!ahahaha!that's funny and how we throw something sticky on her back?!ahaha!that was the most funniest thing!and how we all failed our maths.ahaha.i love that memory.
6.when we stick the red packet on yusri's butt and we laughed at him and we thought we laughed at adli and he joined the laughter too?ahaha,gosh i laughed sampai sakit perut.ni mesti kerja dan right?
7.i can't help arguing with gordon but i think it was funny rather than serious!
8.when the whole NA class was along the corridor and when mr narain came,everyone was so scared and rushed to class?and when yusri have to sweep the corridor and we called him bangla and mr narain was his boss?ahahaha.
9.rounding or in other words tawaf around school to come late for malay lesson?
10.mr jonathan tan!!!i love you!!he taught a lot bout life and everything.he's the best.
11.p.e lesson with mr lee!esp during our soccer lessons and sheena kicking the ball like dancing tango?ahahaha!
12.reunion with haikal and fiza!ahaha,i love you!
13.my first time being the emcee infront of the whole school.can i have more?
14.kl trip with neighbours!it was great!
15.eating al-azhar and then durians after that with neighbours till 2!
16.spook show!
17.nayli's birthday party!and i get to meet nayli at last!
18.my family bond getting stronger.
19.racial hormony day!!i was singing to the sec 3s and 4s.my singing must make them puke!
20.mr loy!you're the greatest form teacher ever!your support is what we needed for the class to be together.thanks ah loy.
21.MY B'DAY!thanks to those who contributed!
22.all that happened in library.getting caught till got complaint from school,making noise,eating hamburgers.what the hell we're thinking?

23.my cousin's bonding is getting stronger.i love irah,ati,shahidah!

there's more but this is what i can think at this time.

AWARD WINNING

Babe of the Year:
Alvina from 3/7 or 3/8?i can't remember her class but she's pretty.i wanted to award this to myself but being a judge myself,it's sure unfair.

Hunk of the Year:
Hilmi from 3/6.that goatee is killing me! come guys,let's have a goatee!

Funny Man of the Year:
danial and khairil.ahaha,you guys are funny.

Funny Woman of the Year:
jannah.your critising is so sarcastic and hilarious!

Most Suey of the Year:
it's gotta to be my b'day esp get hit by an egg on the my head.hey,no complain.

Most Tricked of the Year:
yusri-got-red packet-on-his-butt.i can't forget that.

Most Embarassing moment of the Year:
janna for what happened.that's embarassing girl!

Most Suey person of the year:
MR JOHAN!ahaha,he's got bullied by us and quite his job partially because our class fault!


Most Controversy of the Year:
for me lah,it's got to be farhadi liking aisyah.but now,he isn't!

Most Piss off person of the Year:
my brothers!damn you guys!and mdm haryati!!!can't she keep it slow?

Most Hot teacher of the Year:
mr tan!

i guess that's all :))

THANKING TIME

-GOD,for everything good or bad you have given me.i'm blessed.
-jannah,for being my good friend and hope we will have a stronger friendship.
-lin aisyah lala fiza,for always being there for me and telling me good stories bout life and people.
-to the malay guys;syahril,dan yus,zul,haikal.i thanked you for making me happy with your jokes and always perks me up.
-to tze hee,thanks for your being a good instructor to me despite my bad behaviour that you always put up with.
-gordon and swee phoon,you guys are great :))
-my cousins for not letting me feel left out anymore.
-last but not least,my family for the undying love and critism.(yeah,it helped me a lot)

NEW YEAR RESOLUTION

1.PASS MY N'LEVELS
2.get at least grade 5 or 4 for maths.i needed it,damn it.
3.be more nicer,filial daughter.
4.be more closer to GOD.
5.pass my biology for once.
6.stop throwing my temper on people.
7.stop going to lotty.
8.be more slimmer?i'm weight-conscious.
9.stay away from getting in love?please God.
10.being more pretty.ahaha i'm kidding bout this.i just want to end up with 2 digit number.haha.

HAPPY 2006 AND I LOVE YOU GUYS!

No comments: