Sunday, January 01, 2006

sorry for the lack of updates.on saturday,cancelled off the wild wild wet since it's me and jana are going.nvm,next time jana.i went to a b'day party on that day and went to bbq with neigbours after that at this area.we owned the place for the whole night!occupied with tennis court somemore.it was not that fun because there was no digi cam(BLAMED ON MY SISTER,YOU ARSEHOLE).she just pissed me off and spoiled my mood.so,being angry i played soccer with the guys.can you tell me is that a wrong thing to do cause my sisters think so.even my parents didn't care so for what they give a damn.karoake singing was fun and blah blah,we countdown and was shouting all over.today,went to accompany shidah cut her hair and then straight to her house to have pizza as our parents were out.

why my post is like so boring?hmm.

No comments: