Wednesday, December 28, 2005

guides.hmm,i almost forgotten that today was guides meeting.while going to school,i was boarding this 985 bus.just when i put my first step onto the bus,the bus driver closed the door and my feet was squashed by the doors.stupid bus driver.can't you see i'm boarding?i was so paisey but luckily there was few ppl in the bus.i started laughing myself then.

first time taking a squad unprepared and it was the most pathetic squad ever.trust me,i was embarassed but they did quite well.i wasn't being serious enough and was distracted my ncc.why must they follow everywhere we go?and yeah,sorry to syahril for spitting vulgarities at you.but you stopped disturbing me after that right?ahaha,sorry ya.i was making extra commands like 'squad smile' 'squad korek hidong'.nonsense huh.nevermind,this is just beginning.i love pumping ppl!!poor chaps.

alah,tmr guides again?don't want!

No comments: