Thursday, December 29, 2005

wth.guides supposed to start at 9 but i reached there around 11.that's great huh?i can't get myself up and mam also doesn't bother so i continued sleeping.and tmr is guides,again.shucks.i don't know whether i have time to go out with lala.i'll try to find a day for her.

so,we did our banner which is beautifully done and then i altered my sch and guides skirts to make it tighten and shorter and it cost me 4 bucks altogether!cheap huh?my father:"nak pendekkan skirt buat apa?nak kasi nampak seluar dalam?" me:"wth?i'm wearing shorts inside what".ahaha,my father can be so unlogical and unreasonable.he doesn't think before he says but it's alright cause i'm used to his crap.i know he's just kidding.

i heard someone talking about the countdown thingy in the bus just now.okay,i admit that i was eavesdropping unintentionally.i'm having advanced celebration.an outing to wild wild wet and bbq after that.wah,will be so tiring but nonetheless fun!anyway guys,just look out for my post on the last day of the year!it's gonna be LLLOOONNNG.

No comments: