Wednesday, December 14, 2005

i got my haircut without my mam's blessing.is that necessary?anyway,my hair is so thin.i feel like that botak girl(a sec 1 girl who doesn't have much hair)cause it's so thin.nvm,i was the one asking for it.my mam still didn't realise it!ahaha,not going to tell her till she open her eyes bigger!nobody realised it until i told my sister to look at me carefully.what an idiot.

just now,we had choir lessons instead of guides because mr tan wanted us to practise this song properly and have to sing it over and over again till the song is stucked to my head like super glue.quite enjoyed it because we were running around and doing the friendship dance.yeah,we have to memorise every campfire songs.pathetic.

i'm unsure to go to for guides tmr cause i got nothing to do except motivating people to be more enthusiastic.and if the red-shirted girl(dunno what's her name)is going to show me her stupid attitude face,i'll give her hell.just now,they got nagging from me.ahaha,serve them right.

No comments: