Tuesday, December 13, 2005

YOU KNOW WHAT?

okay,i had a bad dream last night.i dreamt that i got the worst haircut ever and it turned out to be horrible and it looked like Yoyo's mother hair(rainbow connection).

just as i wanted a haircut,this stupid dream give me a fright.is there any connections?hopefully not because i told my mam that i wanted cut my hair and she disallowed me!for no reasons okay!so,i'm afraid that it will turned ugly because i believed that everything that we do,we need blessing from parents.

okay,whatever it is,i'm going to cut my hair probably tmr.i thought of going out today but i have to go to my cousin's house alone to fetch my brother there.haiz,spoil my plan.

it's CONFIRMED.going to kl on the night of 23 and be back by monday.woohoo!i can't wait!my mam and the mak ciks bought the tickets for the bus already and will be staying at the hotel i guess.excited over it.ahaha,happy holidays guys!

in a state of mess.

No comments: