Saturday, January 14, 2006

MUSTER PARADE CUM SEC 1 ORIENTATION

so,in the morning,meet up with syahril and tommy.wassup with their clothes i thought.like going prom nite sey.ahaha,but syahril's blazer is nice.reached school,get ready our hair and stuff and started doing the last minute training and rehearsels.initially,i was so nervous during the rehearsels cause my aunt's there and i cocked up esp marching.my hands are all wrong

the actual muster parade started at 8 and there was no mistake done.
phew,somehow i managed to regain calamity and did the best i could and so for my other guides.although,our marching is just o-k-a-y i think we can do the best with more practice.

went to have reception for the CC at the most privileged room which i've been there for two times(mas is such a snob!ahaha!)and at first,i was the only girl with bunch of NCC guys and the GOH.they all were like forced to become a gentlemen and adli have to make me a drink which is milo.ahaha,serve him right.then,we started talking and i feel comfortable after that.the Ncc sir,mr yuen was so funny and cracked me up.they talked bout ncc stuff which i was interested in.actually,it should be the ncc asking lots of question to the GOH,instead i was the one(with yusri)asking some questions.we discussed bout the UG camp and exhanging our abilities like ncc teach us kayaking and we teach them..eerr??i dunno bout that
hopefully,there is UG CAMP!!!!excluding np can?cause we really disliked np.

after that,have orientation and everything.it was a not a success to me cause people are not interested.i told them to do FANCY DRILLS but they don't want to listen to me.that's the only way to attract attention.TOLD THEM SO but i can't do anything as i'm not PS.nvm
next year,hopefully we changed our location to void deck and do fancy drills.ahh,need help from my friend.

went home.thought of going to town with syahril and tommy cause they asked me and lin out but hell no,the bed is calling me and is time for some nice sleep after being under pressure for few days cause of muster parade.

I DUN WAN GO RELIGIOUS SCHOOL CAN?

sorry,no pictures!!!!forget my digicam.

No comments: