Wednesday, March 15, 2006

anyway,i think i'm going out tmr.it's been three days i'm at home and i'm totally enjoying it.i'm just to lazy to go out but tmr,i need to have fun.

i'm done with arithmetics.moving on to combined science.

no books to read.i finished with da vinci code.i was too excited to know the ending but it wasn't what i was expecting.the Teacher was that Teabing.Teabing,the Teacher.anyway i borrowed a book that i have read.dummy.

i hate household chores!guys,if you wanna marry me(i know you want.ahaha)please do think twice cause i'll be wasting your money on hiring a maid.

and guys,you need to be a profession/succesful career and earn more than 5000 bucks in order to marry me cause you need to support my monthly shopping.

ahaha,i'm money-minded but like as if i want to use my future husband's money cause i'll be full-time working.when it comes to money,i'm independant.so guys,still thinking of marrying me?(wassup with this thick-skinning?!)

i'm just bored.net supposed to be fun but it is making me drool.

No comments: