Tuesday, March 14, 2006


JUST RANDOM.


went to malay remedial today.with reluctance okay.anyway,i was late for malay which i thought starts at 8.while in the bus almost reaching the interchange,i msg-ed jenny and then,i got to know from her that the malay remedial actually starts at 9.30.i looked at the time.one hour 15 minutes to wait.so,i decided to went home.what a luck.the malay remedial wasn't that bad.it wasn't even boring either.

mdm fazilah wanted to meet me after remedial and asked me why i didn't attend her remedial yesterday.i was guilt-stricken(no such word)cause from her eyes,i can see her disappointment.just like the disappointment that ms ibaidah shown to me.i don't think i wanna skip any remedials anymore.making people disappointed is the last thing in my mind.

yesterday my dad and mam said few things to me which i found it amusing as they were speaking in english or should i say broken english.

dad:"my daughter always grumble when there is no food."she cannot be independent"."i want to buy her handphone but she don't want.she want expensive one"

mam:"she always rely on her parents"."she always disturb her brother.her mother is her second target".

ahahaha.i teased them on their english.need english lesson from me.





i'm doing multi-tasking.studying plus surfing the net.what the hell?

No comments: