Saturday, March 11, 2006

holidays here.plans coming up.revision coming up.(like as if)

saturdays are my hungry-day.

i'm hungry and my parents out to johor to see my cousin's getting engagement and i didn't go obviously.

da vinci code is getting more mysterious.i'm at page 135.long way to go.

FRIDAY

NYAA TRAINING

for nyaa training, we went to a new place to kayak which is at sembawang.this time,i'm dealing with the sea.the whole ncc cadets followed us so we're short of kayaks again.anyway,i have to take single kayak and initially,i was quite scared as i'm not good with controlling of the kayak.so,we learnt how to capsize.was very terrified to do it.it's not like as if i have hydrophobia but i was scared of drowning though i'm wearing a life vest.adli was there waiting for me to capsize.even the whole sec 2 and 3 cadets were there to witness.they were saying "freeshow" but i purposely took a long time to capsize and then they went off.so,i took the courage to capsize.i went near to the shore and check the depth.then,i capsized myself.i didnt even followed the procedure cause i badly wanted to get out of that kayak.so,when i resurfaced myself,i found that the depth was half of my body.i was amused by myself.ahaha.i thought it was quite deep for me but absolutely not.adli was there to guide and i embarassed myself in front of him cause i got stucked with the string(i don't know what's call).stupid me.i tried once and i dont have the time to do it again.next time,i'm going to capsize myself in very deep water.see if i have the courage.then the sec 2s came up to me and they said they salute me.ahaha,they are great.it started to rain and we washed up.the girls toilet is awesome.it was huge and they were no doors.just curtains to close up.then when i was getting down the stairs with joshua and syahril,i slipped and fell hard on the stairs.syahril was laughing at me!bloody hell.ahaha.in the bus,i got bullied by the ncc boys.syahril,adli and the sec 2 boys.mentang2 i'm the only girl,they took the advantage of bullying me till i got so fed up.that sec 2 boy said sorry though.ahaha.

CHARITY CONCERT.

so,i reached school and have to help with the charity concert which started at 1930.the concert went smoothly.the performance by chinese orchestra bore the people there.choir was not bad.i can't believed that keng boon was in choir!anyway,the performance by the movement and dance was terrific.the small guy was so cute and he danced so well.then,ms ibaidah,ms nora and mdm rosnah were the mcs.they were quite entertaining.then,it came to livebands.it was cool.well done to haikal's group(i can't recalled the group name cause it sounds so weird!),deepest sympathy and also neutral!neutral was awesome and one of the guys was so cute.ahaha.602 danced very well!was impressed by their breakdance.they were so cool!that's all that i find interesting.the concert was done and we have to put all the chairs to classroom and blah blah,i reached home at 2230.

sorry,it's pretty long post.

No comments: