Thursday, March 09, 2006

i'm just an avid fan of blogging and that explains the everyday update that you get.actually,i'm blogging not only for the sake of my fans around there(yeah,whatever mas)but i just like to keep update of what's happening in my life and then i can reminisce.

anyway,i cabot social studies remedial today.my reason,too tired to even focus so no point studying.is like,everyday we have afternoon classes and i want a break.hell,with ss.i went straight home after school home okay.it's better than cabot class and wander around somewhere else.reached home,jump to the bed!i slept at around 1440 till 1700.great.

at home,there was no breakfast.i was actually quite mad cause breakfasts are important to me.but i was even more frustrated when i get to know that my daily need is not there.no instant nescafe.bloody hell.mam need to buy for me my essential daily need!dad need to buy fruits for me!and i need to remind them!

i can't wait for school holidays.boo to malay remedials which is on monday and tuesday!the only remedial that i have to attend and obviously,i'm either not coming on one of the days or cikgu will be expecting me turning up late.bloody crap.

No comments: