Thursday, March 23, 2006

I GOT TWO BOGEH(LOST) TEETH.

bloody hell.now,i'm having extreme difficulty to eat cause i'm using my front tooth to chew.yeah,went to dental in school and the cute dentist told me i had a baby tooth and had i take an x-tray which was quite painful.the dentist poked this sharp edges to my mouth.but when it comes to extracting the tooth,the dentist injected my gums.four times okay.and it was freaking pain.my whole gum got numb and the dentist plucked out the tooth.she just pulled out my tooth.then,my mouth was aching cause i had to open my mouth wide for the whole 30 minutes.

and i don't how come the guys know i have a bogeh teeth.stupid syahril,you don't have to shout and tell the whole world that i lost my tooth.

anyway,today,shockingly,there were no remedials!so,i went home alone since the rest of the chicks having remedials.

kayaking yesterday was sucks lah.shit,lala and me we're doing so badly.sorry lala,i just couldn't capsize myself.

and now,i'm seriously lost for alphabets.

BYE.

No comments: