Tuesday, March 21, 2006

i'm trying to update on alternate days.cause i need to sacrifice my time on surfing net to other things like studying.but i can't sacrifice my leisure time of watching television.

like as if you all care huh.

you know bout the da vinci code.dan and my sister said they knew it from last year!i'm so outdated!that's so malu.

anyway,the normal acad students changed classes.i'm stick with 4/3 but some of the 4/4 came to our class as the result of the programme called 'through train where selected people get to skip n levels.i'm so relieved that mostly, fourthree-ians stayed.so,i really hoped that some of the 4/4 who came to my class will not feel left out.

anyhow,as i was about to change my email,syahril also changed his email!kepochi,ahaha.but i'm totally unsure of what email i want.need to ask for ideas.guys,just wait for me to add you okay.

AND,HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MUHAMMAD ARFIAN.YOU SUCH AN ASS.ahaha,i'm supposed to say something to him!

nonetheless,thank you to the lala dan zul yan and hafiz for entertaining me.i really think that without you guys,the lessons will be mind-numbing.

JENNY,DON'T WORRY.FOURTHREE-IANS IS STILL AND WILL REMAIN FOURTHREE-IANS.
you have 2 in 1 hairstyle huh.ahah,cool.

one thing.poor yusri.i hope he still motivated to study and put up with that kind of environment.you too jenny and syahril.

No comments: