Sunday, March 19, 2006

i love sunday mornings.

sunday mornings(around 6.30 till 7.30) are the best mornings you will ever get.although i have to go madrasah early in the morning and deprive me from sleeping but the benefit is that sunday morning is so peaceful,the air is fresh,no vehicle and can somehow ease your mind.usually,mornings are the most hectic part of the day where people are rushing to work/school and harmful gases are in the air.sunday mornings are the best for me.

anyway,my uztaz said something funny.
you notice when something happened,the malay always use this cliche word which is 'alamak'.my uztaz said,ala is the short for Allah and mak is your mother so that's why the malay sometimes said 'alamak' as they are reminded of Allah and their mothers which are both important.
HE'S KIDDING OKAY SO DON'T TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY.no such thing.

just now,as i looked outside and saw my father playing badminton with my brothers,it somehow put a big smile on my face.thank god.

bye people.i guess i won't be updating,hopefully!!

HAPPY SCHOOLING!!

No comments: