Saturday, April 22, 2006

i had a nice satisfying sleep yesterday night.i slept like a pig and woke up at 11.30.anyway,yesterday night i watched a walk to remember.oh,it was a touching love story that can make me shed a bucket of tears.i understand i'm quite vulnerable.i wanna watch it again.anyway with the cd?

after maghrib,my family went to have a dinner at marsling.my mam told me that my brother looked like dori from finding nemo.really,let me show you.








he look like dori right?!oh gosh,my brother is ugly.

we went to sheng shiong after that.as you know,the stuff is cheap and we kept buying things without realising till we got the receipt.

okay,i totally don't what to talk about.gosh,i'm getting the syndrome.'lazy-to-blog-syndrome'.i guess my updates are getting lame man.

so see ya.

No comments: