Sunday, April 23, 2006

oh gosh.exams are coming but at the same time,i have plans coming up.there's a small family gathering with my mam's side next saturday i guess.i don't know whether it's confirm yet but i have exams lah and i wanna go cause i'm missing my cousins!and yeah,i'm missing my cousins on my dad's side too!

anyhow,i had to teach my both brothers just now!i went bollocks teaching them.i definitely very concern about their studies cause i know the importance and the need to get good grades in order to good paying job.really,this perception has been circling around my head for long time cause only with higher education can get you far and because i have a dream,i value money and lastly,i value happiness.i honestly feel that life would be more happy if you were to have more money.although it may sounds a narrow-minded conception but i just feel that way.despite that i'm now living with happiness that does not determined much amount of money,but i wanted to have better life when i grow up.

whatever it is,it's my thought so don't bother.

morever,i don't know when i'm going to blog again.
so,if you see me disappear you should know what i'm busy mugging.nevermind,i only have to suffer and suffocate for another 16 days.on the 10 may,it be will a joy for me.(though last paper it's on 15 may but it's english paper,nothing serious)i just can't wait to go out to town or esplanade or wherever.it's been months okay i didn't get to have fun.but it's gonna be for awhile cause 29 may marked the start of malay o level exams.

okay seriously,i feel like i lost the ability to blog.

so,goodbye

No comments: