Monday, April 17, 2006

oh damn it.i screwed in malay oral.damn it.the question:adakah awak pernah menghasilkan sesuatu?

of course,i was taken aback.first thought crossed my mind was,what the hell?i never hasilkan sesuatu!heck,i just answered her questions and my language was jumbled up.i don't know what was i talking about.lidah aku kelu!

after that,i was cursing myself.went home and began to mumble to myself.it's not that i'm out of mind but i went bonkers thinking about the oral.

but lucky,it didn't bothered me for long.in the bus,i was standing near to this two primary school students and eavesdropped to their conversation.they are so cute okay.i feel like pinching their cheeks.

girls are really weird.every little thing,they find it cute.like the way the boy hairstyled themseleves,or soft toys or whatsoever.they find everything that is cute that boys don't find it cute at all.but,as for me,cute are equally to babies,toddlers,children,shy guys and me.ahaha.

okay now,i'm off to bed.with great weather.

No comments: