Thursday, April 20, 2006

okay.mid year is coming in just two weeks and it's gonna be a hell for me.this week,it has been quite stressful.

anyway,yesterday was POP rehearsel.it was a hell for nadia and heaven for me cause mostly,my friends were there.the ncc absolutely doesn't respect nadia and were fooling around.i was enjoying the whole rehearsel and laughing all the way.never ever in my life,i enjoyed doing rehearsels.

when i was in the bus,i eavesdropped again.ahaha,i'm such a busybody.i overheard this two guys talking about 2.4km and the trick to running 2.4km.i was bored in the bus and usually goes home alone,so i tend to listen to people's conversation.so,next time if you see me in the bus alone,don't sit near me or talk so loudly cause i might be listening.call me busybody okay.

today is 2.4km and i think i did well.i sprint all the way and got 14.50
when shaffiyan asked for my timing,he was shocked.of course he expected lala to be faster than me but heck,you think i'm fat(although i don't think i am), i can't run?such a common conception.

okay.tomorrow is actual POP!

No comments: