Saturday, May 13, 2006

I CANNOT BELIVE MY EARS.
um,maybe not ears but eyes.i was flipping through life and saw an advertisement on da vinci movie.then i was looking for the rating and it stated NC16-matured theme!bloody shit.what,i'm not that matured enough is it!i'm just 4 months short.it's not like as if many teenagers would want to watch unless they read the book or the christians would want to know what contradictions the movie may reveal.but anyhow,i would just have to ask my sister buy me the tickets or an alternative choice is to ask some stranger above 16 to buy me the tix.you know,this can get away easily.if
underage teenager can still buy alcohol without the cashier's concern then i think i could get away with easily.

seriously,this would not dampened my spirit to watch a movie that i've been waiting for month.



friday we went to bugis to shop.yeah,mainly shopping.i did get to wantan mee again and i dropped my chopstick as i was too engrossed eating the scrumptious meal.on top of that,a sweet bandung made the meal perfecto.

and

i just finished eating.my aunt made sambal belacan which goes which jeruk.but it's not spicy enough!

okay,going overboard.back to friday.so,we shopped at bugis street and went for rounds and rounds till everyone get what they wanted.they were so many blazers that are cheap!

so,reached home.

my cousins who just got married came and showed the wedding albums.it was really pretty pictures cause you'll never see a bride posing with a peace sign and doing poses like us,teenagers.they made the album into a story and photoshopped it.nice,makes me wanna get married and take lots of photos.

okay people.not much pictures cause jenna and lalala haven't send me pictures yet.

okay,this auntie from this shop is very kind to take photos for us.she offered herself okay.

step minah rocker sey.


YEAH,PEACE.


saturday is the perfect time for me to read.

No comments: