Sunday, May 14, 2006

the reason why i gained weight
because mam never fails to feed me
so i would like to wish you
A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.

she is quite upset cause dad won't bring us out.i know why.cause he has to pay all the meals and probably our shopping too.you got PP already what! and mam you're mango pudding is delicious.


i watched mission impossible 3.my brother said that it is mission impossible three 'Is' cause of the III.gendeng lah.my father bought the pirated cd and half-way through,it got stuck.stupid dupid.but,managed to watch the ending.tu lah,buy pirated cd.

okay.jenny sent me some pictures.


behind the smile,i was like 'oh shit,you all are squeezing on me.

yay,i looked tall! no offence huh.

big heads,small feets.

okay,masing-masing lobang hidup.


oh shit.20 malay vocabulary to go.

No comments: