Tuesday, May 23, 2006

i stuff a lot of food today.mam cooked western food which is yummy but fattening.fries,salmon fish,veggies,beef,baked beans and eggs.everything at the same go.

i decided not to watch da vinc although my decision was reluctant one.my reasons,my sisters not watching with me and,i'm freaking underage despite that i'm so eager to go against the rule.the newspaper gave 2 out 5 rating.i don't whether the newspaper is reliable but my friend said that they were too much talking and preferred the book.of course, movie that feature from the book,the book will be incomparable.

nevermind.

i will and need to watch X-MEN 3.no matter what.even though i have to watch alone,i'll still go cause i love x-men and i watch x-men cartoons. morever,my fav hunk will be there.

hai,my hugh jackman.

okay,some overdue pictures send by lalala.



No comments: