Thursday, May 25, 2006

my mam just bought me op sandals and i realised that my left feet is smaller than right.there's still some space for my left feet but not on the right.

ah,what the hell.

yesterday my sister's friend came over to my house.my sis and her secondary school friend seemed so happy to meet each other and they have lots to say.i was wondering if my friends and i got separated and meet again after few years,it will lots of fun cause there's surely lots to talk about.

i just found that i love listening to older people talks.their stories is much more interesting and i could listen to them for hours.just what i did when abg mamat told me his stories.

anyway,tomorrow is the end of my malay lesson and hopefully it's the last malay lesson that i have until next year,yeah,i'm really praying hard for my malay o level.

american idol next.taylor hicks anyone?

No comments: