Wednesday, May 17, 2006

i wanna watch da vinci tmr.if i got no one to watch with,i have to drag my sisters and watch at night since they both working.but,i doubt so cause masy wanted to watch on tuesday.whereas me,i wanna watch on the opening.

so people,wish me luck.pray that i can get to watch da vinci though i'm underage.

i'm reading the book again to recall back.dan is semangat to read the book.ahaha.

i'm dreading for school.for the whole next week,i only have one lesson which is malay.from 8 till 2.can you imagine that?i started to whine but i think that this is for my own good.i just have to suffer for about 12 days and that's it.i'll give my best shot and die die,i need to get a1 or a2 at least.if i were to get a1,that's it.no more malay till i leave this school.

anyway,i flunked my maths and pure bio.as usual.the marks were atrocious.not bad,but incredibly atrocious.pure biology is 90% based on o level and some of the maths question are o level questions.but,whether is o or n,it won't make freaking difference.and shit,i think i can demote myself to n level class.

okay people.that's that.

No comments: