Friday, May 05, 2006



malay's over.compared to the worksheets that i did in class,this paper is much more easier.i was a lucky bitch.probably not bitch.but,i was so happy.not to say that i'm so confident to get a1 but i do not have to worry about failing.since this year,i've been doing so badly for my malay worksheets.

anyway,my sister told me that her guy friends visited my blog just to see her without the tudung.what the hell?my blog is becoming popular but only for awhile.ahaha.

went to lot 1 just now with the my four besties.then,we're like confused and do not know where to hang out.i saw a lot of people that i know.cousin,juniors and acquaintances,a bapok who i still remembered and a bangla who used to mopped the floor at lot 1 and also primary school friends.i was like 'helo-ing' here and there.w're sitting at the interchange with no arah tujuan(point).i thought my tujuan is to go home but the real tujuan is to go to the mcdonalds,stayed there and discussed about our plans for june holidays.we came up with lots of plans,like playing soccer with guys.ahaha,our real intention to play not attract attention cause unlike me,i do not chase for attention instead,attention chased me.aha,what the hell am i trying to imply?

anyhow,i got 7 fecking days to go before i started to jump and scream for re-re-rejoice!so people,i can't stand it when my blog has no new pictures so wait for next friday.

lastly,HAPPY 40 SOMETHING TO DADDY!!!oh gosh,he's getting older day by day.

No comments: