Wednesday, May 10, 2006

WOOHOO!EXAMS OVER!

anyhow,i really had a hard,tough and difficult time doing the exams.i screwed up in ss as i read the wrong question.biology and maths,i'm proud to say that i'm going to flunk it.

nevermind,put that aside.is freaking over.

now,i would like to spend my quality time that i've lost because of studying and do things like reading and watching a lot of tvs.my self indulge is the only thing that can just relax my mind.i'll be treating myself by watching da vinci and x-men.

and,vesak day is holiday and next friday will be another holiday for me.i think i'm going out on both friday.i was jumping for joy you now.i'm so looking forward for holiday.

anyway,peterpan coming to singapore but i could not afford the ticket!i badly wanted to go and see them.i'm reluctant to ask mam for money.i want,i really want.

okay then.

No comments: