Friday, May 19, 2006

oh holy shit.i went to fatin's blog and found who is the winner of amazing race!i actually wanted to find out for myself and watch it today night.then,i read her blog and now i know who's the winner!i even forbid my brother to tell me who's the winner and shut my ears so i can't hear.same goes with american idol.i read fatin's blog and i knew who is out.you know,i just like to find out myself so it adds a bit of suspense.

i don't wanna go her blog anymore.seriously no.i'm kidding fatin diyana.by the way,i miss you girl.

anyway,today is holiday and i am at home accumulating fats.yes,i've been eating.yesterday,i splurged on kit kat and kinder beuno and today,i bought ice cream cone.tsk tsk,guilty pleasure.but less on guilt,more on pleasure.

yesterday,mam's advised me on boys.yes mam,i know we can't depend much on boys especially at my age.cikgu fazilah also talked about her love life.she said we can't put 100% hope on guys.okay boys,you guys are not behaving well.and anyhow,no boys ever proved me wrong and that they are worth every girl's tears.yes,i know girls cheat but who recover faster when a relationship spilt?subtle answer.i do not have to tell.

that's why i'm still single.people sometimes ask,do you have boyfriend.i said no.then they ask again,do you have any ex.i answered again,no.they then gave me a i-don't-believe-you reaction.everytime i get this kind of reaction,i'll laugh at them.what,my face looks as if i have lots of ex huh?muka aku mcm muka pompan suka tukar2 jantan ke?oh my.anyway,i do not know how long i'll be single.mana tahu,tmr i'll meet my,er what usually girls or boys will say,ah MyOnlyOne.yes,that bullshit.but heck no,i'm very fussy when it comes to boys.everything will not be right for me.

oh heck,what the hell.

No comments: