Monday, May 29, 2006

phew,it's bloody over.

firstly,i woke up as usual,shower and everything.when it comes to drinking my nescafe,i started to feel the panic.my stomach ached.yeah,i was really really scared.till,i forgot to bring my dictionary.i just took the bus and as the doors closed,i suddenly remembered about my dictionary.lucky i was still at yew tee,so i rushed back home walking briskly.i think i was more like jogging.

by the time i was in school,i relaxed but as i got to my seat,looking at my barcode label and my answer sheet,it terrified me.my heart was beating in unusual way.it beats faster than norm.and never before i did the formal letter,i still wanted to write it cause it's easier than dialogue.in the midst of doing the formal letter,my mind stopped its function.i was blanked for a moment.i did what i was told.take a collective intake of breath and istigfar,prayed.thank god,my brain started to function.i already lost three marks cause i don't understand what it's meluap-luap.overall,i did fairly well.

okay.that's it.

i just loved the way backstreet boys sing.full of emotion.it made me remembered those days i was around primary 2,singing i want it that way,everybody and as long as you love me.ahah,kecik2 dah tahu love songs.

okay,ptm tmr.sucha waste of time.record book tmr.let's see how badly i've done.

the new chocolate cadbury boost is yummy!

No comments: