Monday, May 29, 2006

CHALET WITH NEIGHBOURS 2006 @ECP

the chalet at ecp was indeed fun exclude the rain okay.we met at 8 and took uncle burn's lorry(his real name is bakar which in english it means burn).reached the place,shidah me and my sisters started to crap and laughed at cik usof's feet.his feet is bigger than his sandals.we started to eat nasi lemak and anything that i can stuff in.then,it RAINED!

the picture looked wonderful.we waited for few hours to stop.everyone was crowding under one shelter.meanwhile,i had a nice sip of teh tarik.

yeah.took some pictures.

me;rashi.

it stopped to rain,finally.and i wished i brought extra clothes so i can play with the mud water.


.

see,i'm jealous okay.i can only dipped my feet in the water but no splashing.

sarah.look at my accumulated fats!

then,it was time for games.

games for dad.the dad got ready for the games.ahaha,they are like idiots.

the husband have to run to the wife but before that,they have to...

eat the pear blindfoldedly.very funny.

and then,run to their wife.

ahaha,i was multi-tasking.laughing and taking photos at a time.next game is for children.

ahaha,huge balls.there's more pictures of them but lazy to upload.i can take one hour to upload everything!next game was for dad.

from left,my dad;bangla man;cik kerinting;uncle burn;awie(fake name);pakcik girl-girl.i like the last one.ahaha,the aunt and uncles gave them that nickname.

look at my dad!bloated tummy!

another game is for teenagers.guys.

last game is acting game.me and fahmi become the mother and father and my actual mother and father become the daughter and son.the "mam'" and "dad" have to pretend to scold their "children" as they went home late.very funny.i have a good potential to become a good mother.don't believe,we'll see.

hey mam dad,you're supposed to be scared not laughed at me when i'm scolding you!i said, "penat2 aku beranakkan kau,kau tipu kat aku!".in english,'i gave birth to you and still you lied to me!'.ahaha.and we won!

then,it was prize-giving.before that,me and rashi camwhored a bit.

my idea of taking this picture.

second attempt.

rad and me

hmm,mas is not a bad name at all.till someone wrote my name on the beach.

lastly,the name and the head.

No comments: